Apple Pay is easy and works with the Apple devices you use every day. You can make contactless, secure purchases in stores, in apps, and on the web. And you can send and receive money from friends and family right in Messages. Apple Pay is a safer way to pay, and even simpler than using your physical card.
Using Apple Pay with your iPhone or Apple Watch is quick and secure. It’s a safer way to pay that helps you avoid touching buttons or exchanging cash.
Samsung Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Samsung Electronics that lets users make payments using compatible phones and other Samsung-produced devices.
Google Pay is a digital wallet platform and online payment system developed by Google to power in-app and tap-to-pay purchases on mobile devices, enabling users to make payments with Android phones, tablets or watches
Save time and stress and money paying your bills on-line with online bill pay. You can schedule your bill payments in advance, then relax knowing that every scheduled payment is guaranteed to arrive on time! Bill pay is free to all Star USA home banking users.
- Schedule payments in advance
- Payments guaranteed on time
- Pay bills anywhere, 24 hours a day
- Secure, online connection
- No stamps to buy, no envelopes to lick
- Pay all bills from one screen
- Receive and pay electronic bills, too!
- Pay anyone, even the babysitter!
- 24/7 toll-free member support at 1-855-541-8829.
- Take picture of check (front and back)
- Send both images via email or text to the following:
- Text: 304-300-9282* or 304-314-3764
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This service is only available for certain members. Ask branch supervisor for more information.
- Request an application today.*
Certain restrictions may apply.
I-Phone and I-Pad apps from App Store
Android and Android Tablet apps. Google Play Store
Venmo (Coming Soon)
Pay friends and family with a Venmo account using money you have in Venmo, or link your bank account or debit card quickly Payments
Remember the moments you share with friends. Split dinner, send a birthday gift, or just say hello.
Move money from Venmo to your bank account.
Use Venmo with anyone
Pay family and friends with Venmo accounts using a phone number or email. If they don’t have a Venmo account, they’ll just need to create one. Find friends automatically by syncing your Facebook or phone contacts.
Send to the recipient’s email or mobile
They get notified to deposit their money
Done! Money goes directly to their bank account
Request money from a person or group
They get notified to pay the request
Done! Money goes into your account automatically